Revive Furniture does not collect the data anonymous but we have proper channels to collect it and we only collect it if you agree to do so.
We would ask you about your personal information if you correspond with us. For example, if you contact us by calling, then we will ask you about your personal details to assist you in a better way. Secondly, if you contact us on our website, then you have to provide us with your personal information. This is also for your better assistance and to provide you with the convenient access to our services.
- We may collect the details such name, email address, password for Revive Furniture’s account.
- Contact Number for keeping you updated about new arrivals, sales and your orders.
- Email address in order to keep you updated about your orders, additional information about your purchased products, and also to keep you updated about the transactions made on your name.
- Your mailing address in order to give it to shipping companies so that they can deliver your orders more efficiently and conveniently. The information we provide them is only for shipping purposes and the company safeguard your personal information in accordance with Revive Furniture.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment methods. Our payment gateway ensures the best safety to your information.
All the Data collected by Revive Furniture is used only for providing the best possible services to our customer’s, keep them updated about our products and to improve our website through their valuable feedback. It is our responsibility to keep it secure and nothing is shared with any third parties except the shipping companies, but that is also being protected by them and used only to ship the orders conveniently and speedily.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.